Bath 3.5-Hour All-Inclusive 'Behind the Facade' Immersive TourTake a step behind Bath’s pretty veneer. Delve deep into its past to uncover a wealth of stories, people and places that most never find. As (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Our ‘Behind the Façade' Curated Experience tour is very different different.
Our Curated Experiences are the tour equivalent of a 3 Star Michelin Tasting Experience.
We immerse those looking to truly experience England in the beauty, culture, cuisine, heritage of our region. Each 'Curated Experience' is a chocolate-box adventure that combines history, landscapes, stories, dining & a personalised approach to create a truly magical & unforgettable experience. We take care of every little detail, cover every cost, & tailor the experience around you so you can relax & focus on enjoying an extraordinary experience...
Our guides are also exceptional. Each one is a talented story-teller but also highly insightful, thoughtful & engaging. The conversations you'll share will likely be about more than simply the tour...
Our Behind the Façade tour goes way beyond the typical city tour. It offers a deeper insight into Bath , escaping the well-worn and well-told to look more closely at its more hidden stories and spaces, people and places that most miss. You’ll enjoy refreshments, share anecdotes, visit unexplored corners, meet local artisans, and uncover intriguing but unknown stories that have helped shaped Bath's past & present.
You'll leave having experienced Bath in a way most visitors don't & with memories you'll treasure forever.
Explore authentic England...
We guarantee your time with us will be the highlight of your trip.
As one of a small band of the curious, escape the crowds and the conventional to encounter the locals whose expertise is prized the world over. Meet artisans who create wares using centuries old techniques… Uncover hidden gems and coded symbols. Step away from the gaiety of Georgian Bath to reveal its darker underbelly. Learn of the forgotten women whose intriguing stories have often been buried with them. Enjoy refreshments with new found friends, and explore the 'Bath' that few encounter.
Venture beyond the ordinary, create timeless memories, and immerse yourself in authentic England...
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's NOT inside
- Transport to the starting point (The Royal Pavilion Cafe)
- Gratuity for the Guide (encouraged but optional)
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience is for up to eight guests maximum and is aimed at adults. Guests wishing to bring children under 12 are requested to get in contact before booking.
- This is a 'walking' tour, but involves less than 1.5kms of walking - most of it is experiential. However reasonable mobility is required and please have warm clothing, comfortable footwear and appropriate wet-weather gear.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers