Bath to The Cotswolds Small-Group All-Inclusive Full-Day TourEmbark on a journey into the authentic 'Hidden Cotswolds' on a 'chocolate-box' journey of discovery with a friendly expert local guide, as one of (...)
503 Service UnavailableNo server is available to handle this request.
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Our 'Hidden Cotswolds' Curated Tour is a very different kind of experience. It is extraordinary.
We immerse those looking to truly experience England in the beauty, culture, cuisine, heritage of our region. Each 'Curated Experience' is a chocolate-box adventure that combines history, landscapes, stories, dining & a personalised approach to create a truly magical & unforgettable experience.
We take care of every little detail, cover every cost, & tailor the experience around you so you can relax & focus on enjoying an extraordinary experience...
Our guides are also exceptional. Each one is a talented story-teller but also highly insightful, thoughtful & engaging. The conversations you'll share will likely be about more than simply the tour...
On this tour, you'll explore a quiet, ancient town that was once at the heart of England's history for over 1000 years to reveal the lives of great kings, pious saints and righteous monks. You'll find yourself immersed in the best of English hospitality and cuisine, listening to stories over morning coffee at the oldest hotel in England, lunching at an idyllic country pub. You'll venture down tiny country lanes to find yourself enveloped by stunning countryside, watched closely by wary sheep as you pass sleepy villages, over hills and besides ancient cottages. You’ll stumble upon hidden gems, enjoy tea in gardens of a grand country house, explore forgotten villages and enjoy a short walk in the midst of nature...
You'll return feeling like a local, having experienced an England most visitors never see and having made memories you'll treasure forever.
Join us and Explore authentic England...
We guarantee your time with us will be the Highlight of your Trip.
Skip the mass-tourist experience for a personal encounter with the best of the Cotswolds undiscovered by tourism. Encounter ancient hill-towns, learn of great Saxon Kings & Saints & follow in their footsteps... Explore hidden villages, examine 1000-year-old churches, walk through English landscapes. Enjoy the very best local food, drink, experiences, stories & more...
Escape the crowds & delve deeper into our culture, landscapes, heritage, cuisine & literature for a truly insightful, immersive journey into authentic England...
- Hotel/accommodation pick-up and drop-off from Bath
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch with beverage of your choice
- Morning coffee/tea
- Afternoon tea
- Knowledgeable, friendly local guide
- Bottled water
- Small-group tour of 8 or fewer
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's NOT inside
- Gratuities/tips are gratefully accepted. As a company we believe that gratuities are an important part of motivating and recognising outstanding service, and reward the guide for the commitment and care they have provided. They are discretionary.
- Additional purchases such as gifts, additional refreshments etc. are not included.
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended minimum age is 10 years (due to adult-focused nature of the tour)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For guests not staying in Bath, we can collect you from the front of the VisitBath Visitor Information Centre.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.