Bath to Stonehenge All-Inclusive Full-Day Small-Group TourEncounter Stonehenge on a truly unique, immersive, intimate (8 person max) in-depth & cost-inclusive tour, then escape the crowds to explore authentic (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
A personal tour of the world's most iconic prehistoric structure with a friendly, engaging expert guide.
Duration: 2 hours
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Really connect with England in the company of a passionate, local expert, who'll share with you the best of our region: history, landscapes, food & drink off the tourist radar.
Discover countryside, pass thatched cottages, uncover amazing sights & stories before sampling the very best local food and drink at an ancient country inn. Explore a ruined castle and a majestic church before finishing with tea in a hidden garden or ancient inn.
- A truly unique & unforgettable journey into authentic England
- Collection / return to all central Bath locations
- An outstanding lunch, (with drink included) at a hidden, ancient country inn
- Travel as one of 8 guests or fewer in a luxury vehicle along beautiful, hidden routes
- Afternoon refreshments in a charming location.
- A proper journey of discovery - we share the best & breadth of England.
- We don't share the full itinerary. The discoveries are part of the experience...
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
What's NOT inside
- Gratuities/tips are discretionary but graciously received.
- Additional purchases such as gifts, additional refreshments etc. are not included.
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved (less than 1km altogether)
- We welcome anyone who requires extra assistance. Sadly we don't accommodate wheelchairs as standard, but get in touch and we'll do our best to find a solution.
- We welcome families (and expect well-behaved children to take charge of their parents!) but our tours are relaxed and adult-focussed.
- We collect from all central Bath locations and will assume a pick up from accommodation unless informed otherwise.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all central Bath locations and our central pick up point (the front of the Visitor Center).
Reviews & ratings Stonehenge & Secret Somerset (from Bath for 2-8 adventurers)
"Jules was amazing, informative and engaging! Small Group was perfect-met two new friends (Pauline and Tony)! It was spectacular to see authentic English towns (...) "
"Jules was an excellent informative and friendly guy. The trip was so much more than we expected. Small group made the day even better. "
"Jules did a wonderful job! He took us to places we would have never found on our own. Places rich in history that he knew well. From Stonehinge to little taverns. We (...) "
"We had a really great day with Jules. So knowledgeable and helpful. From the start to the end was filled with adventures. Highly (...) "
"The Day tour with Jules was fantastic. He was so cheerful to be with and his knowledge of British history was excellent. The perfect day tour around the countryside (...) "
"We truly enjoyed our small group tour of Stonehenge and Authentic England from Bath. Having a guide who was able to educate our small group on the mysteries of (...) "
"Stayed at DUKES hotel about 5 minutes walk from the river. Lovely place, very clean with a good breakfast menu. The staff were the highlight. Super friendly and (...) "
"Jules, We just can't thank you enough it's been 3 weeks since the tour and we are still talking about you. Your tour was the highlight of our entire 3 week trip. (...) "