Salzburg: musical history (of Mozart!) and fabulous viewsAn interactive city discovery experience across Salzburg. You’ll solve riddles via a web app in your phone’s browser. All the information you need (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Salzburg Cathedral, Kapitelplatz 2, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Pass By: House for Mozart, Hofstallgasse 1, Salzburg 5020 Austria
House of Mozart
Pass By: Mirabell Palace and Gardens, Mirabellplatz 4, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Solve 8 riddles. Each riddle takes you from one (hidden) location to the next. You’ll unlock local recommendations and fun facts - as well as the history of the city.
You discover spots in Salzburg that most locals don’t even know. You see popular sights from a different angle (literally!).
This game is suitable for friends, couples, families with kids and team buildings. Enjoy being together while exploring a city, be creative and use your imagination to find city’s secrets!
You’ll feel like Indiana Jones - a true adventurer - as you explore the best of Salzburg. What are you waiting for?
- A link to the web app game (received via email). The game is played in the browser of your phone.
What's NOT inside
- Food and Drinks
- Mobile data
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate