Short City Walking TourA unique perspective of this world heritage City on foot for families and those who prefer shorter tours. This 50 minute central city walking tour (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
We will take you on a relaxed but informative 50 minute walking tour designed to give an overview of Bath's rich history and orientate you to the City. It’s ideal for families, those short of time or a first view of this great City. The tour will include the main sights of the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey, The Guildhall, Ancient City Wall, Theatre Royal and Queens Square with a splash of historic and hot new shops and places to eat. This tour is ideal for those who are looking for an informed, leisurely overview of the City with local and friendly hosts. You will be provided with plenty of signposting to allow you to explore the City on your own and make the most effective use of your time in this historic City. There is not time to enter the Roman Baths and Abbey which you can explore at your own leisure.
What's NOT inside
- Entrance fees, given the short nature of this tour there will not been any internal visits. These can be explored later in your own time.
- Non-exchangeable, non-refundable.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late arrival - please be on time
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers