Excellent Sintra and Pena Palace, Small-Group Tour from LisbonWith our Day Trip, and OUR FABULOUS GUIDES, you will visit the FANTASTIC PENA PALACE(UNESCO) in Sintra! During this 9 Hours Tour, you will visit (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
A Beautiful, Fantastic, Fairytale Palace from 1840. The Last Residence of the Portuguese Royal Family in Sintra
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palacio Nacional de Sintra, Largo Rainha Dona Amelia, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Amazing Village in the Heart of the Mountain. A World heritage site that you will not want to miss!
«The last Eden on Earth» according to the English poet Lord Byron
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
The most western point in the European continent. With fantastic views over the Atlantic Ocean
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Centro Historico de Cascais, Cascais Portugal
A Luxurious and beautiful resort on the Atlantic Ocean(Cascais), Home for many Royal Families during the 20th century. See Also the the biggest Casino in Europe (Estoril)
Duration: 1 hour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
During this 9 Hours Tour, you will visit the SPECTACULAR GARDENS of the most incredible Pena Palace in Sintra. HAVE LUNCH IN THE HISTORICAL CENTER OF SINTRA, and still have time to explore it´s centenary streets, and visit other scenic landscapes that makes Portugal this beautiful country.
After driving along the BEAUTIFUL ATLANTIC COAST LINE, we will stop at ELEGANT CASCAIS VILLAGE for a nice relaxing walk along is beautiful pedestrians streets. An amazing resort village on the Atlantic coast.
After we drive by the Estoril Casino, the biggest in Europe, before returning to Lisbon
- Multi Language Driver\Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's NOT inside
- Entries in the Monuments
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- - IMPORTANT: Provide us with your Hotel or Airbnb address in Lisbon City, for your Pick up - IMPORTANT: Provide us your complete mobile phone number, including your country code
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- At the client Hotel or Airbnb location in the city of Lisbon between 08h30 and 09h00
- IMPORTANT: Provide us with your Hotel or Airbnb address in Lisbon City, for your Pick up
- IMPORTANT: Provide us your complete mobile phone number, including your country code
- IMPORTANT: Provide us of your email for a more direct contact if necessary
Reviews & ratings Excellent Sintra and Pena Palace, Small-Group Tour from Lisbon
"Me and my sister enjoyed this tour.Efficient way to see Sintra and Cascais.Alex was a great tour guide.He provides good advice on the attractions and food to eat.He (...) "
"This tour was great! Amazing friendly service. Our guide was super informative and helped us make the most of a rainy day! Sintra is not to be (...) "
"This was an amazing tour led by Alex who was very knowledgeable about the different sites and pretty creative in introducing some of the material. I think the small (...) "
"This was a very good tour. Sintra is a must see when visiting Lisbon. "
"Pena Palace was amazing. "
"Excellent tour guide. Very knowledgeable. We saw a LOT. Our lunch stop was in a small and charming village, at a restaurant recommended by our guide, rather than a (...) "
"Great day trip with our very knowledgeable guide Joachim. He provided a very comprehensive commentary and lots of tips along the way. We visited Queluz Palace and (...) "
"A well and smart planned trip where we had the possibility to see many interesting places in one day. The guide was easy going and well aquainted with everything he (...) "
"This was a great experience. We booked last minute and completed the group of 8 on the tour. It was money well spent, as Joaquim provided door-to-door service from (...) "
"Excellent tour with a very entertaining guide! We were picked up in front of our hotel at 0845 and sat in the front of the van as there were an additional 6 already (...) "