Hooked on SesimbraExperience Sesimbra's fishing scene and hear the stories about the evolution of this town in the last decades. You’ll learn about the many ways (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Docapesca - Lota de Sesimbra, 2970, Portugal
Explore the fishing port with lifelong locals. Get to know the traditions of a cozy fishing village in the picturesque town of Sesimbra.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fortaleza de Santiago, Sesimbra Portugal
Stroll through the town's old, narrow streets and taste delicious pastries made only here
Duration: 30 minutes
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour (limited to 6 people)
- Local guide
- Liqueur tasting inside a fisherman warehouse
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - Docapesca - Lota de Sesimbra
What's NOT inside
- Any additional drinks or food
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund