Private Tour to world's biggest Ice Caves & Werfen from SalzburgEnjoy a drive to the village of Werfen, where you can visit the world's biggest ice caves and enjoy a breathtaking ride in the mountain and enjoy (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Be special Tours, Salzburg 5061 Austria
We will pick you up free of charge anywhere in Salzburg and also the droopy is included.
Stop At: Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen, Burgstrasse 2, Werfen 5450 Austria
We will see the falconry and the have a guided tour through the inside of the fortress. See a medieval fortress and learn about old hunting methods
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Eisriesenwelt, Eishoehlenstrasse 30, Werfen 5451 Austria
See the world's biggest Ice caves and learn about the fascination of Ice and mountains. Only open during May and October and there is quite some walking included (600 steps inside the cave + walking to the cave).
Duration: 3 hours
In the afternoon we will visit the fortress of Werfen with it's fascinating 16th century fort and a nice falconry. Learn about this area, the trading route from north to the south and vice versa and some nice stories.
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or limousine
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's NOT inside
- Extra Drinks
- Entrance fees Maximum of 39.50
- Entry/Admission - Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen
- Entry/Admission - Eisriesenwelt
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortable and enjoy the time here.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Traveler pickup is offered
the pickup and drop off is already included in the tour price and can be from your hotel, train station, parking lots, etc. Just let us know where we can pick you up.
- W. A. Mozart Airport, Salzburg Austria