Private Celtic Tour to Hallstatt from SalzburgEnjoy a great drive through the mountains of Salzburg and the lake district area, also called "Salzkammergut" to come then to the UNESCO world (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Be special Tours, Salzburg 5061 Austria
We will pick you up and drop you off in the city of Salzburg without any surcharges, or any other location along the tour, if you want.
Pass By: Lake Wolfgang, St Gilgen 5340 Austria
We will pass by the lake of Wolfgang and see the village of St. Gilgen where Mozart's mother was born.
Pass By: Leharfestival Bad Ischl, Kurhausstrasse 8, Bad Ischl 4820 Austria
We will show you the city of Bad Ischl, where the last Austrian emperor and his beloved wife met and he had his summer residence.
Stop At: Hallstatter See, Hallstatt 4830 Austria
We will see the village of hallstatt, a Unesco world heritage, give you some fertile to explore it and also to see the village.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit also the locations where the celts lived, where remains have been found and nice nature of the lakes.
Enjoy the Salzkammergut where many noble people have spent their summer-vacation in former times.
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or limousine
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's NOT inside
- Extra Drinks
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortable and enjoy the time here.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
we pick you up from your hotel, place you stay in Salzburg, or surrounding.
- Salzburg Airport, Innsbrucker Bundesstraße 95, 5020 Salzburg, Austria