Lake District National Park Ten Lakes Day Tour from WindermereThe English Lake District is one of the most recent additions to UNESCO’s World Heritage List. Admire the rolling countryside and craggy fells (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Start the tour and meet all passengers at the main pickup point.
Along the way, you will pass some of the region’s most spectacular sights, such as the Borrowdale Valley, Buttermere, Honister pass, Ullswater, and Grasmere. There are many stops on route; a highlight is the Castlerigg Stone Circle with its panoramic views. Our friendly driver/guide will provide an on-board commentary on this full day spectacular tour of lakes and mountains.
- Transport in a small mini-coach
- On-board commentary in English
- 45 minute lake cruise (weather dependent, another attraction may be offered instead)
What's NOT inside
- Food & drink
- Additional Entrance fees
- Drivers gratuity (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Keswick Museum
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be over the age of 5 to travel on this tour
- There will be a designated lunch stop where you’ll be able to purchase lunch
- There are toilet stops on route
- Minimal walking is involved
- Our vehicles are not currently wheelchair accessible
- Luggage storage is available at the Windermere Information departure location
- Seats cannot be reserved
- Each passenger must have their own seat
Reviews & ratings Ten Lakes Tour of the Lake District from Windermere
"Jim our tour guide was very knowledgeable and accommodating to all guests on the tour. Small mini van made it a more relaxed tour with only 10 people on board and (...) "
"Beautiful and breathtaking views. Me and my partner are planning to go back again next summer and stay longer. This place is very approachable and we found it not (...) "
"Great full day tour, Tes our guide was fantastic and very passionate about the lake district. Well worth going on this tour. "
"For those of you who haven't got the experience or energy to hike, I highly reccommend you take this trip. It gives you an amazing tour of stunning beauty through (...) "
"Great tour PHIL our driver was knowledgable and kept us on time great day all round "
"I booked for my Dad and my sister.. And they had such a great time... Thank you "
"Excellent value for money trip. Driver took us to some wonderful places and explained everything so well. Highly reccommended trip. "
"it was a small trip and good leader. "
"Fantastic. Lake district spectacular. Tour guide excellent - very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. "
"Fantastic trip. Saw so much of this beautiful part of our country and had a fabulous tour guide who was very informative and had a nice humour. We were very lucky (...) "