Hidden Portugal with Wine Tasting and Horseback RidingSpend a day in the countryside of Lisbon with the locals. In this full day tour in the countryside of Lisbon you will cross the Vasco da Gama (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Portuguese For a Day, Lisbon Portugal
Enjoy a day tour in the countryside of Lisbon
Duration: 8 hours
Pass By: Vasco da Gama Bridge, Lisbon Portugal
Cross the longest bridge in Europe
Stop At: Company Lezírias, Monte de Braço de Prata, Porto Alto, 2135-318 Samora Correia, Portugal
Enjoy a wine tasting
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Municipality of Vila Franca de Xira, Praça Afonso de Albuquerque 2, 2600-182 Vila Franca de Xira, Portugal
Visit countryside of Lisbon and relax on a different day tour
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quinta da Boa Vista, Estr. do Bisau 7, 2600 São João dos Montes, Portugal
Enjoy a horseback riding in a family owned estate
Duration: 2 hours
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
In this full day tour in the countryside of Lisbon you will cross the Vasco da Gama Bridge, the longest bridge in Europe and pass through fields of corks trees, rice and sunflower plantations.
You'll avoid the main tourist attractions and spend a day with the true Portuguese.
Visit a Portuguese winery in the Ribatejo region. Learn about the wine making industry in Portugal. Enjoy a wine tasting. Experience a typical lunch in a small town where locals go about their days outside the rush of the city.
Finish your day in a private estate where you'll be hosted by a true animal lover family and have our horseback riding. The horseback riding is suitable for first time riders.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Informative driver/guide
- Wine tasting
- Horseback riding
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Free WiFi
- Entry/Admission - Company Lezírias
- Entry/Admission - Municipality of Vila Franca de Xira
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Boa Vista
What's NOT inside
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Reviews & ratings Hidden Portugal with Wine Tasting and Horseback Riding
"We had a wonderful time on this tour. João and Fillipa were the perfect hosts! They took great care of us. We had the chance to explore more of this wonderful country (...) "
"My sister and I went on this tour for our first full day in Lisbon. It was unbelievable!! Filipa was so sweet and knowledgeable, giving info the entire day and even (...) "
"Filipa was a delight! We thoroughly enjoyed the tour and would highly recommend it! "
"We had such an amazing day with Filipa! She was so kind and we felt comfortable right away! It was so neat to see the Portugal country side— definitely our favorite (...) "
"Absolutely incredible! From the moment Filipa picked us up at our Lisbon hotel, she treated us like family. This tour is very authentic and highly recommended. If (...) "
"We loved this tour because it wasn't touristy. Filipa picked us up from our central Lisbon apartment and whisked us off over the river Tagu, through beautiful (...) "