Lisbon to Sintra Small-Group Tour with Pena Park EntranceEnjoy a day trip to Sintra on this small-group tour (up to 8-travelers) from Lisbon. Beat the crowds and spend your day seeing all the major (...)
503 Service UnavailableNo server is available to handle this request.
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Explore the Pena Park and enjoy the views and architecture of the Pena Palace. Entrance fee to Pena Park included.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
Visit the unique Quinta da Regaleira and get lost in the underground tunnels.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Enjoy a Portuguese lunch and try the famous pastry of Sintra. Stroll the narrow and beautiful streets of Sintra.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
Be amazed by the waves of Guincho beach and the surfers.
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Stand at the Westernmost Point of Mainland Europe
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Praça 5 de Outubro, 2750-427 Cascais, Portugal
Enjoy free time in the beach town Cascais
Duration: 40 minutes
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel or apartment pick up and drop-off (central Lisbon)
- Informative driver/guide
- Small group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Free WiFi
- Entrance/admission to Pena Park
- Entrance/admission to Quinta da Regaleira
What's NOT inside
- Entrance fees to additional attractions
- Guided visits inside monuments
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- An amount of walking is involved
- Transportation is done in a van up to 8 places
- All tours require a minimum number of 2 participants
- Please note pick up at hotel or private short term rental is only in central Lisbon location.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is offered for hotels and short term rental accommodations in central Lisbon. Please write the address of your accommodation. Some streets in Lisbon have limited access. If your accommodation is in any of these streets we will arrange a meeting point close to your address.
Reviews & ratings Sintra Small Group Tour from Lisbon
"Walter was great! He knew his stuff, and was quite personable. The near by pick was especially appreciated. "
"Miguel was excellent, friendly guy, who also was great with my old mother. It is must see tour and we recommend using this tour (...) "
"Our experience in Sintra was wonderful! Our guide had us ahead of the massive crowds all day and it made for a truly enjoyable experience. Highly (...) "
"we really enjoyed our day with Filipa. I was worried we would hold up the group as we are over 80, but Filipa directed us in directions to enjoy the trip at our own (...) "
"Our tour guide, João (John), was our tour guide for this trip and he helped to make this a memorable visit to the beautiful town of Sintra. We visited Pena Park (we (...) "
"We were very happy to be on the day trip with this tour. Andre, our guide, was very good. Prompt and informative. We saw everything we wanted to, and more. Andre (...) "
"This was a great way to see these beautiful cities. Tour guide John, (sorry not the Portuguese spelling) was great. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Very safe and (...) "
"The tour was great from the beginning. The guide picked us up at our door in Barrio Alto, no small matter. She got the group to the Pena Palace early enough to beat (...) "
"This was a wonderful, easy way to see some of the other sites near Lisbon. Our guide, Joao, picked us up and our small group headed to Sintra. We beat the crowds and (...) "
"We had a wonderful day at Sintra. Our guide Filipa was lovely, well informed and fun. The stops were well timed not rushed. Small group tour is the way to go. You (...) "