Private Gondola Ride for Two in VeniceRomantic gondola ride along the Grand Canal of Venice and also small canals. Book in advance your gondola ride for just the two of you before (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gondola Station - Santa Maria del Giglio, Campiello Traghetto, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Pre-book your gondola tour for just the two of you!
Enjoy a 30-minute relaxing journey through the tranquil canals of Venice, away from the tourists and see Venice as it should be seen.
Glide through centuries of history, allowing yourself to be captivated by the glamour and elegance of the Venetian Palazzi.
The perfect way to appreciate the beauty, charm and colour of this unique city built on water.
Board your private gondola and emerse yourself in this ancient Venetian tradition, experience Venice as the locals have for more than a thousand years.
On this unique exploration of the Venetian romantic canals, unwind and relax into the gentle rhythms and movements of the Grand Canal, appreciating the skill involved in steering the gondola through the intricate waterways of the city.
As you sit back and take in the views, you will inevitably become involved in the friendly banter of the gondoliers - as much a part of Venetian culture as the gondola itself! This charming tour will take you one step closer to the romantic facades of Venice and will enable you to understand what it was to be truly Venetian.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Perfect for a special occasion with wonderful photo opportunities.
- Approx 25-30 minutes private gondola ride
- Entry/Admission - Gondola Station - Santa Maria del Giglio
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- This is not a guided Gondola ride
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- From April to October in the afternoon the gondola is at 6:00 pm, from November to March is at 2:00 pm;
- This tour is not guided, although the gondolier may chat and give you some local history;
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible;
- Check in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
1st November - 31 March: 10:00 am & 2:00 pm
Reviews & ratings Private Gondola Ride for Two in Venice
"Such an attentive staff! They went above and beyond to make this experience one to remember. Our gondola driver was extraordinary! I know this is more on the pricey (...) "
"Overall we had a decent time with the Gondola ride. I think it really does depend on your gondolier as to whether they sing or chat. Our Gondolier wasn't chatty. (...) "
"The gondola ride was very nice, but it was only very quick, and we barely on the water for 20 minutes. For the price you pay you think you’d be on there for the full (...) "
"Enjoyable experience - thanks to Viator the experience went smoothly- clear instructions on our booking to follow and our gondolier was ready and waiting for (...) "
"Great spot - great gondolier. Quieter area away from the crowded areas. "
"It was good but short. "
"The canals of Venice are crowed with other gondolas so don't expect a very private ride. But it was very romantic for my wife and I. Especially with the included (...) "
"While we enjoyed the Gondola Ride - I wouldn't really classify it as romantic. We did appreciate the complimentary Prosecco. "
"Private, smooth ride. Did not quite last 30 minutes even. "
"It was good and a lot of fun but the operator shortened our ride. Was supposed to be 30 mins and was barely 20 mins but I would still recommend (...) "