Best of 5 TerreTHE BEST OF 5 TERRE - 10 hrs. excursion • 8.00am meet your driver-guide*** at the pick up location, traveling to 5 Terre don’t miss to see the (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
• In case of bad sea conditions, the tour could be modified or will take place entirely by train/van
• If you prefer to avoid up/downhill walking, climbing too many steps, choose the “EASY WALKING” version that includes Portovenere instead of Riomaggiore.
• Via dell'amore (the scenic path between Manarola and Riomaggiore) is now closed due to works in progress consequent a rockslide.
• With an earlier departure (2,30pm) from 5 Terre, there is the possibility to include a quick stop in Pisa on the way back
Included: pick up and drop off at your ship with English speaking driver-guide, A/C minivan with microphone, taxes, VAT, fuel, highway toll.
Not included: tickets of - Motorboat € 10,50pp - Via dell'amore if open – meals
*** Driver guides are professional chauffeurs also licensed as Tour Escorts by the Italian Law. All my associates are reliable, informative and entertaining.
His/her knowledge of the areas and the whole country is VERY thorough, during the trip provides relevant information about the history, the culture, the spirit of the region and relative sights.
During the tour he/she drives guests as close as possible to each town center, if conditions permit parking the vehicle, definitely escorts guests for a sightseeing walk. Otherwise he/she provides maps, timetables (if necessary) and information for making guests enjoy the area at their own pace.
He/she can point out the right restaurants or will simply ensure that guests get out of their trip whatever you are looking for, fun, culture, sights, landscapes, shopping etc.
Remember that he/she is not allowed explain in the historical city centers and inside museum, churches, etc."
• 8.00am meet your driver-guide*** at the pick up location, traveling to 5 Terre don’t miss to see the spectacular marble quarries of Carrara and, approaching 5 Terre along the panoramic road, enjoy the gorgeous views of the five villages.
• get off in Manarola,escorted tour of the village as far as the Marina. Free time.
• 11.30 train to Riomaggiore, visit the village.
• 12.30pm ferry to Vernazza to Vernazza (arrival around 13,00am), during the ride admire the 5 Terre from the seaside. Once arrived, have some free time for lunch and for independent exploration of the village.
• 2.30 pm meet your driver-guide and depart to Corniglia, the tiniest village of the five, for a tasty gelato.
• 5.00/6.00 pm drop off to Florence
- Private tour
What's NOT inside
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate