The Lisbon Pub CrawlDiscover Lisbon’s vibrant nightlife on this pub crawl. Journey into mythical Lisbon to visit three local bars, starting out in a neighborhood (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Praca Luis de Camoes, Lisbon Portugal
This is where the Pubcrawl starts
Duration: 15 minutes
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - One hour of ALL-YOU-CAN-DRINK of Beer and Sangria
What's NOT inside
- Additional Drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Non-exchangeable, non-refundable.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Clubs may apply dress code restrictions - refund not available if access to club is not provided due to dress code
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
The Lisbon pub crawl takes you to the mythical places in Lisbo and shows you how the nightlife of Lisbon is. Starting in a neighborhood with over 200 bars and finishing in the best clubs in Lisbon.
The pub crawl package has:
- 3 bars
- 1 hour open bar of beer & sangria
- Shots in every bar
- VIP entrance to the best club in the city.
POSSIBLE TO BUY TICKET AT MEETING POINT.
Reviews & ratings The Lisbon Pub Crawl
"Great night! I can't remember too much but it was crazy. "
"Awesome pub crawl with amazing guides that took us in typical portuguesse bars, ending with an amazing club. It's a must if you are coming to Lisbon and want to feel (...) "
"Places we went were so crowded that when you have the hour of open bar you can only get to the bar once if you push through the throngs of people. Not (...) "
"Too busy and crowded to even get drinks during the one hour happy hour and free welcome drinks were watered down sugar vodka. "
"This may be a fun event for folks 20 years old or less. Attendees were 90% male and a good number were drunk upon meeting for the crawl. Bars were small and crowded. (...) "
"This was more like a bar crawl than a pub crawl, the guides were friendly but it didn’t feel like a ‘tour guide’ experience. The open bar was okay but we went on a (...) "
"Pub Crawl was so much fun! It is a great way to see the nightlife in Lisbon when you are not familiar with the area. Met many great people and hung out with them all (...) "
"Great time partaking in the The Lisbon Pub Crawl. The guide did a fantastic job getting the group that barely knew each other participating in games and conversation (...) "
"Yesterday I did the Lisbon Pub Crawl organized by Discover Lisbon and I had the best night in Lisbon. I met lots of people from all over the world, I drank a lot on (...) "
"Es war wundervoll!!! The best way to explore the Lisbon's nightlife. The guides really take care of you and entertain you while you are enjoying the night with (...) "