Street Art BikeTour in BolognaBologna is, and has always been, a cultural and social avant- garde city, thus it’s not surprising that the most famous “Street Art” artists have (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Meet your guide in Bologna near the train station, and take off on an easy bike ride around the city.
The Street Art Bike Tour begins in the modern quarter of the city where street art has found its place in the buildings surrounding the city centre.
Following the bike lanes that allow riders to cycle around the city in no danger, your guide will take you to the west quarters of Bologna and then to the town centre. You will admire the contrast between the language of Street art, graffiti and posters and the historical set and culture of a medieval city.
This tour is family friendly :)
This Bike tour follows this long artistic streak: you’ll ride from the western suburbs of the city towards its eastern side, and end up in the town centre, grasping along the way the metamorphosis of the writer’s language through the deep contrast between the richness of the classic arts and the new and impressive Street Art.
Your professional tour guide will lead you through bike lanes in a journey of discovery of the Post-Industrial Bologna: a fantastic immersion in places and contexts completely off the typical tourist tracks
- Bike rental
- Tour guide
- Radio guide
- Raincoat (if needed)
- Child seat (if requested)
What's NOT inside
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking. Please note that only one child seat is available per bike. Please tell us when booking the age and weight of the child
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: comfortable clothes. Sunscreen and a hat are recommended during summer as are gloves, scarves and caps during winter
- The tour is confirmed rain or shine. If the weather is extremely bad the tour can be rescheduled.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers