Italian Ice-Cream Bike Tour in BolognaA Bike tour to combine the incredibly rich and vast historic and cultural heritage of Bologna with its likewise famous and delicious Ice-Cream!!! (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Maggiore, Bologna Italy
The tour will take you to the main landmarks of Bologna.
Duration: 2 hours
You will admire the incredible characteristics of Bologna’s architecture, like the famous “Porticos” and “Ancient Defensive Towers and be fascinated by its cultural heritage riding through the medieval “Jewish Ghetto”, seeing the oldest University in Europe and visiting the amazing Church of S.Stefano .Cycling between the majestic Piazza Maggiore enclosed by some of the most important buildings in the city, and the main landmarks of the City an Ice-Cream tasting will render your experience unforgettable: you will in fact be guided to 2 of the best Artisanal Ice-Cream shops in Bologna. Depending on the weather conditions your guides will take you to the city park Giardini Margherita, with its Art Nouveau chalet and English style gardens, for a nice green stroll in the shade and an ice-cream.
- Certified Tour Guide
- Helmet (if desired)
- Raincoat (if needed)
What's NOT inside
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour operates rain or shine. In case of slight rain customers will be provided with free raincoats. In case of extremely bad weather the tour can be rescheduled or transformed in a walking tour.
- Only one child-seat per bike is possible. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers