Florence to Chianti Italian Cuisine Private Cooking ClassHighlights: • Learn all secrets to make a perfect italian dish • Departure from your local stay • Cooking Class + Food tastings • Winery visit (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
From here we will take you to an authentic family farm where you will meet the owner that will teach you all secrets of the Italian Cusine.
In this authentic family farm, Silvia (the owner) will teach you how to prepare an exquisite lunch starting from Fresh pasta, bruschettas and last but not least Tiramisù. While the pasta is drying your guide will show you the farm. You will learn the history of the cellar that date back to the 1825 and how they make wine, extra virgin olive oil and honey. During lunch you will taste 4 wines, grappa and their amazing production of extra virgin olive oil all pared with the result of your cooking lesson.
• Tuscany Private Tour, Via IV novembre 35, 53100, Castellina In Chianti Italy
• Podere La Piaggia, Localita Piaggia, 50, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
• Learn all secrets to make a perfect italian dish
• Departure from your local stay
• Cooking Class + Food tastings
• Winery visit
• Three courses lunch
• Return to your hotel
• About 4 hours experience
• Languages: English
- Cooking class with chef
- Three courses lunch with wine tasting
- Extra virgin olive oil tasting
- Pick up and drop off from your local stay in Florence
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's NOT inside
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
We can pick you up in the city centre of Florence