Skip-the-Line Accademia Gallery and Tour with David AccessThis is a 70-minute small group tour with a maximum of 15 people. It features a certified guide who will accompany you on an exciting brief (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Visit: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
The Accademia Gallery is one of the most exciting museums in the world. Smaller than the Uffizi Gallery, it offers a collection of unique treasures that make a visit a must during your stay in Florence.
This tour was developed with the help of specialists in Art History. As a result, you will be able to see one of the museum’s jewels, that are overlooked by many other agencies: the collection of musical instruments in the Conservatorio Luigi Cherubini.
This section includes an original Stradivarius from 1690 made by Antonio Stradivari for the Great Prince, and the first modern piano, which was invented in Florence.
You will then move on to the museum’s other treasures by Michelangelo, and unveil their secrets in the greatest detail. Afterwards, you will discover the artistic pinnacle of Michelangelo’s magnificent David, the symbol of the city of Florence. We will delight you with the secrets and entertaining anecdotes that only these professional guides know.
As the fast entrance ticket is included, your quick entry is guaranteed which ordinary visitors don't get. After the guided tour is over you can remain in the museum and continue exploring
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by an art historian
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
- Professional certified guide
- Relaxed atmosphere: No massive groups: maximum 15 people per group
- Personalized service
- Small Group tour
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tips (tips in Italy are optional but welcomed if you liked the service)
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The supplier is not responsible for any internal issue regarding the Museum's organization e.g closed rooms without previous advise (such as the Musical instrument's room) or queues in the priority entrance gate. In case of closed rooms, a different itinerary may be taken
- We don't accept groups larger than 15 people
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Reviews & ratings Guided Tour of Accademia Gallery and Skip-the-Line tickets: The David and Stradivarius
"DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY. They left us waiting in the hotel lobby for a tour operator that would not show up because they are not paying their guides. Use (...) "
"This tour was amazing. We had a great guide, and a very small group. "
"This your was awesome! If you have even a slight bit of interest in history, you absolutely must take a guided tour of the Accademia. It's so good that I would go so (...) "
"Francesco is an outstanding guide! He is highly educated in the subjects involved in understanding everything that is in the Accademia Gallery. This made for an (...) "
"This tour was short but sweet. The best part was being able to skip the long many hours long! line to enter the museum. The tour guide showed us a special musical (...) "
"Not a very big museum which was nice after The Ufizzi. Our guide was quite knowledgeable. "
"This tour was great because the tour guide shows you other works of art that are in the museum and explains the significance. She allowed us to linger and answered (...) "
"What a wonderful tour, cannot imagine a better way to really immerse in the history of the exhibitions in the Academia. "
"Our guide, Danielle (hope I spell her name correctly), is very knowledgeable and gave a detailed explaination of the history behind the important art pieces. Even my (...) "
"Did this in April 2017 with a friend, guide was very knowledgeable. "