Uffizi and Accademia Walking TourEnjoy a 4-hour small group guided tour of the Uffizi and Accademia galleries. Stroll through the city tour on this small-group tour with an (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Visit the Uffizi Gallery and the masterpieces it contains!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Pass by the Signoria Square
Pass By: Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Florence Italy
See the Municipality of Florence
Pass By: Via dei Calzaiuoli, Florence Italy
One of the most beautiful street in Florence
Pass By: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
See the Cathedral from outdoor
Pass By: Via Ricasoli, Florence Italy
One of the most famous street in Florence
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Visit the Accademia Gallery with your guide! Admire the real David of Michelangelo
Duration: 1 hour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour (maximum 15 people)
- Professional guide
- Guided tour of both galleries included
- Guided walking city tour included
- Fast-entrance ticket for both Galleries
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's NOT inside
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Tips (tips in Italy are optional but welcomed if you liked the service)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel information and date of birth required at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people with problem in walking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Reviews & ratings Uffizi and Accademia Walking Tour
"During the week that we visited Florence the Accademia was free to the public but closed to tour guides. As a result, our combined Uffizi and Accademia Walking Tour (...) "
"We ended up having a private tour with Ricardo. We were so impressed that the company did not cancel the tour even with only the two of us. Ricardo was AMAZING! His (...) "
"PHENOMENAL sights and FANTASTIC guide! "
"Excellent tour, small group size. Our guide Eleanor was very knowledgeable and way too awesome. Definitely worth every penny spent. "
"This was a fabulous tour! Our wonderful tour guide, Leonardo, was so knowledgeable and interesting! His enthusiasm for the history of the Uffizi and Academia was (...) "
"This was a great tour! Our guide Annette was wonderful. "
"Combine the two art sites, david is a must see as is the accademia "
"Leonardo was absolutely fantastic. His breadth of knowledge was impressive and his ability to tailor the physical and intellectual tempo of the tour to our group was (...) "
"Helen was our guide for this tour. She was a wealth of information and clearly loved Florence. Excellent. "
"This tour was amazing! "