Musical Bologna Walking Tour with a Private GuideBologna today is UNESCO world heritage site. Music has long held a privileged position in Bologna's history, from the Renaissance to Jazz and (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Teatro Comunale di Bologna, Largo Respighi 1, 40126 Bologna Italy
One of the oldest theatres in Italy
Stop At: Museo Internazionale e Biblioteca della Musica, Strada Maggiore 34, 40125 Bologna Italy
Here you will find a collection of the ancient instruments; opera booklets, letters and manuscripts
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di Santa Maria dei Servi Bologna, Strada Maggiore 50, 40125 Bologna Italy
The Basilica, founded in 1346 has been the heart of the musica tradition of the city
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di San Petronio, Piazza Maggiore, 40124 Bologna Italy
Visit the special music Chapel
Duration: 15 minutes
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide
- Pickup and drop-off from the meeting point
- Entry/Admission - Museo Internazionale e Biblioteca della Musica
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di Santa Maria dei Servi Bologna
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Availability for some sites cannot be checked until a booking is made (e.g. access to the Teatro Comunale is subject to authorization)