Skip the Line: Venice Walking Tour with St Mark's BasilicaSkip the line at St Mark’s Basilica and explore St Mark’s Square and lesser-known Venice on this 2-hour walking tour. Stroll around St Mark’s (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
Enjoy the introduction to the history and culture of Venice with our local expert English-speaking guide
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di San Marco, Piazza San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
Enjoy the visit of St Mark's Basilica with Skip the line tickets
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Casa di Marco Polo, Calle Scaleta, 30121 Venice Italy
Pass by the house where the famous Merchant used to live in the Venetian Golden age
Pass By: Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Castello, Venice Italy
Walk along the back streets of Venice city center
Stop At: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
End your tour at the famous Rialto Bridge with a full explanation about the life of merchants in Venice
Duration: 20 minutes
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Skip the line
- Walking tour (maximum 25 people)
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Marco
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Tour operates rain or shine
- At certain times it may not be possible to enter to St Mark's Basilica due to religious functions taking place. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued
- Large bags are not allowed into St Mark's Basilica
- In condition of high water, St Mark’s Basilica Skip the line entrance will remain closed
- Skip the line tickets to St Mark’s basilica are valid from 1st April until 31st October – From 1st November to 31st March due to less affluence to St Mark’s Basilica, this service is not provided by the church to all operators and individual travellers
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Reviews & ratings Skip the Line: Venice Walking Tour with St Mark's Basilica
"Our guide was the cutest. Franchisa spoke excellent English with the sweetest Italian accent. Her knowledge was endless. Loved every minute of the (...) "
"excellent tour and excellent customer service. will use viatour again "
"Absolutely wonderful experience. Lisa was fantastic at guiding us through the city and offering up so many tips, tricks, fascinating facts and stories. This was the (...) "
"This trip is outstanding. Worth every penny. You can't comprehend how spectacular this building is until you see it from the hidden inside. Don't miss this in (...) "
"I'm glad we have Skip the Line pass or else we will be standing in heat and a Long terrible line. "
"Very informative, easy to understand, and high energy tour guide! Loved all the history and the beautiful city. "
"We have found that learning about a city and its attractions through the eyes of a professional guide is worth every penny. Our guide, Christina, reinforced that yet (...) "
"A 2 hour tour packed with highlights. We had a very good guide, Serafina, who really knew her stuff and took us off the beaten track. Highly recommend it. St Marks (...) "
"Great way to see St Mark's Basilica and learn something at the same time. "
"We skipped the line on a day where it was rainy and there was light flooding on St Mark's Square. It was very crowded inside the Basilica. Towards the end f the (...) "