The Old Port TastingTop aged Port, artisanal chocolates and a great local sommelier to show you all the secrets. This is a magic tasting that you won't forget. Taste (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Imagine tasting the best Port from the 1960's, 1970's, 1980's and 1990's. Imagine the complexity, the richness, the stories behind these old Ports. We invite you for this amazing experience with a great local sommelier.
These Ports have been ageing for decades in oak barrels. The youngest one is more than 20 years old and from there we go back in the calendar for older Ports.
You will taste 4 aged Port in total, from different decades, to tell you the story of the evolution of Port inside the historical oak barrels. We are passionate about their journey, the marks of time that they reveal, the complex smells, the different layers of flavor. Tasting an old Port is like tasting history. Enter the time machine with us and fall in love by the amazing Port wine.
This is a small group tasting, no more than 12 people, to offer you a more personal experience.
- 4 outstanding Port wines from the decades of the 90's, 80's, 70's and 60's
- artisanal chocolate
- commentary by Port wine specialist
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's NOT inside
- Transportation to/from tasting center
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Small group, no more than 12 people. There can be also just one person depending on the bookings for a specific date and time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers