Lisbon Wine and Tapas TastingDrink and eat your way through Lisbon on this 2-hour premium wine and tapas tasting. With the guidance of your local culinary expert, you'll (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Journey from the north to the south of Portugal by way of tasting some amazing Portuguese wines and foods. You culinary concierge will teach you about each of the dishes and wines you try throughout the experience so that you can discovering Portugal through its rich flavors and amazing food and wine stories.
Tempt your palate by sampling a selection of top Portuguese cheeses. Then move on to learn and taste the difference between Iberian pork sausages and Portuguese chorizo. A slice of Pata Negra ham will further your understanding of the vast varieties of Portugese meats. End with traditional jams, bread, and cleanse your palate with an extra virgin olive oil tasting.
The tasting experience also includes five high-quality Portuguese wines, including the popular vinho verde and a special Port wine. By the end of your tour, you’ll have a greater understanding for and appreciation of the history of Portuguese food and wine.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Bottled water
- Five types of artisanal Portuguese cheeses
- Five types of Iberian pork sausages
- Long cure Pata Negra ham
- Five Portuguese wines, including vinho verde and Port
- Commentary by one of the best wine specialists in Lisbon
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviews & ratings Lisbon Wine and Tapas Tasting
"It was a wonderful experience. Adriana was very knowledgeable. She explained very well each wine that was given to us. She gave us the tasting even though it was (...) "
"Had a great time at Lisbon winery. We tasted 5 Portuguese wines, along with cheeses and charcuterie. Hostess was very knowledgeable, welcoming, and funny. We did the (...) "
"This tasting was so much fun! The staff were very welcoming and informative about the different wines, cheeses and meats of the region. We have participated in (...) "