Venice Shared Arrival Transfer from Bus or Train StationStart your Venice vacation with ease by booking this shared arrival transfer by water taxi from either Santa Lucia Station or the bus station at (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
After arriving into Santa Lucia Station or Piazzale Roma in Venice, head outside the terminal to board your water taxi and travel to your hotel. As well as covering the central Venice area, your shared transfer also offers a drop-off at hotels in the Venice Lido area.
Whether you’re traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transport needs will be covered by this shared transfer service. Avoid the confusion of taxis or public transport and enjoy a hassle-free start to your vacation in Veneto’s famous capital.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your train or bus details and your Venice accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24-48 hours prior to your arrival in Venice, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
- Excellent value for money
- One-way shared water taxi transfer
What's NOT inside
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby seats are provided
- As this is a shared transfer, you may be required to wait up to 30 minutes before transferring to your water taxi on arrival
- Please note: if the hotel is not located on the grand canal (and therefore is not accessible from the waterfront), clients will be dropped off at the closest shared waterfront stop and will need to cover the short distance from the stop to the hotel on their own
- Service available from 8am and 8pm only
Service available from 8am and 8pm; reconfirm your preferred pickup time with the local operator before travel
- Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, 30121 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy - Meet the representative of Bucintoro Viaggi at Alilaguna ticket office in front of platform number 2
- Piazzale Roma, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy - Meet the representative of Bucintoro Viaggi at the Garage Comunale, in Alilaguna ticket office at the IAT tourist information office
- City of Venice, City of Venice, Veneto
Reviews & ratings Shared Arrival Transfer: Venice Train or Bus Station to Venice Hotels
"After stepping off the train, I recognized the office of the company that arranged our transfer. After talking with one of the people in the office, we were directed (...) "
"Good link from train to Venice city center. "
"quick way to get to the Hotel "
"excellent tour and highly recommended. Enjoyed the off-the-beaten path experience. "
"The boat picked us up at the specified time in front of the train station. The office is very easy to find as it is right next to the train station as soon as you (...) "
"Perfect transfer to the hotel! Very friendly staff and well organized welcome at the station. Much more convenient, compared to the public transportation at the (...) "
"Loved our personal water taxi to our hotel! This was one of my favorite time in Venice. Leaving Venice we enjoyed our water taxi back to Santa Lucia. Glad to have (...) "
"This was quite nice, but we were confused how we actually got one. You have to go to the little booking place left while exciting the train station. They order you (...) "
"we arrived and were take to San Marco Square with ease and courtesy. "