Venice Private Water Taxi Transfer from the Port of VeniceThere is only one way to travel from Venice cruise port (Venezia Marittima or San Basilio) to your Venice city hotel by private motorboat! Book (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Transfer services are available 7 days a week for 1 to 6 people and 6 pieces of luggage. When making a booking, you will need to advise your cruise details and your Venice hotel details (if applicable). Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the hostess. It's that easy!
You can choose from 2 different transfer options:
• Meet and Greet service: Representative will meet you at the arrival terminal and take you to the pier embarkation point for your private motorboat arrival transfer.
• Full Service: Representative will meet you at the arrival terminal and stay with you until you arrive at your hotel.
Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle.
Due to the Hotel Marriot location (Isola delle Rose), transfer to/from this Hotel are subjected to a surcharge of €20, payable on spot
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and assist at your hotel
- 1 to 6 people transferred in a private vehicle
What's NOT inside
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) will have certain restrictions. The vehicles CANNOT accommodate excess luggage. Please send an inquiry prior to travel to ask if excess luggage is acceptable. Additional fees will be charged on the day of travel for excess luggage. Baby seats are not available.
- Transfer is wheelchair accessible but if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer and wheel chair assistant MUST be requested at time of booking
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
- Due to the Hotel Marriot location (Isola delle Rose), transfer to/from this Hotel are subjected to a surcharge of €20, payable on spot
Departure: Cruise Terminal of Venice. The hostess will be holding a sign with the passengers name written on it at the pier of your cruise.
- Cruise Terminal, Venice
- City of Venice, City of Venice, Veneto - You will be dropped off at your hotel/destination or, if not reachable, closeby to your hotel/destination
Reviews & ratings Venice Private Arrival Transfer by Water Taxi: Cruise Port to Central Venice
"We arranged a private taxi from the cruise terminal to our hotel and this service was excellent. A representative met us at the terminal and led us to our private (...) "
"Our hostess was waiting right outside the terminal with sign with my name. She and our driver were courteous and efficient. Having the private boat take us right to (...) "
"Extremely recommended if you want to have a nice entrance to Venice, as a couple. "
"It was worth the money to have someone to be with you all the way and help you "
"Best thing l could have done excellent "
"It was the best thing l have done the Viator assistance or guide does not leave you until your at the stated location well done (...) "
"I am so glad we arranged this transfer. We were met at the port by a lovely lady who was a joy!! This is the way to go when you need a hassle-free disembarkation and (...) "
"Brilliant service. Lovely lady met us at port and escorted us to our taxi. Really glad I organised this in advance as cruise ship had arrived and lots of people (...) "
"Although the water taxis took a while to arrive, the ride to the hotel was OK. "
"I would recommend this excellent service to anyone who is arriving in Venice for the first time. It is very hard to find your own way around Venice at first as it is (...) "