Venice Marco Polo Airport Private Arrival TransferThere is only one way to travel from Venice International Airport to your Venice city hotel by private motorboat! Book this airport transfer for (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is a private transfer so you will receive personalized attention and your motorboat is guaranteed to have no more than 6 passengers onboard.
You can choose from 2 different transfer options:
Meet and Greet service: Representative will meet you at the arrival terminal and take you to the pier embarkation point for your private motorboat arrival transfer.
• Full Service: Representative will meet you at the arrival terminal and stay with you until you arrive at your hotel.When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Venice city hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed at the time of booking and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the representitive. Your driver will drop you at the most convenient stop available to your Venice hotel. It's that easy!
For an unforgettable, stress-free arrival in Venice, book a private motorboat transfer.
This transfer does not service Mestre hotels.
Due to the Hotel Marriot location (Isola delle Rose), transfer to/from this Hotel are subjected to a surcharge of €20, payable on spot
Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle.
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and assist at the airport upon arrival
What's NOT inside
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If there are bad weather conditions (such as fog, frozen water, or stormy conditions) on the day of your transfer, you will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
- Due to the Hotel Marriot location (Isola delle Rose), transfer to/from this Hotel are subjected to a surcharge of €20, payable on spot
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
After you have collected your luggage, the Representative will meet you at the Arrivals Hall located outside the Customs Area.
- Marco Polo Airport, Venice Italy
- City of Venice, City of Venice, Veneto
Reviews & ratings Venice Marco Polo Airport Private Arrival Transfer
"The water transfer from Marco Polo airport to the Vince cruise port was excellent! We were greeted promptly at baggage claim and escorted to the private water taxi. (...) "
"Excellent service. Representative was waiting at airport when we arrived our flight was delayed. Taken to the private water boat from airport and it is a great way (...) "
"This is definitely how you want arrive in Venice, straight from the airport through the Grand Canal right to your hotel. Surprised my fellow travelers, and it was (...) "
"ontime, friendly efficient .. "
"ontime, friendly efficient .. "
"Excellent service, well organized and super fun way to arrive in Venice! "
"Great way to arrive in style! "
"This the way to arrive and be shuttled to your hotel ! Takes all the worry and any anxiety out of the arrival. Private water tour to your hotel and all done very (...) "
"This pick up ran like clock work! It was a surprise for my family, and well worth the money! Our contact person was waiting for us when we arrived at the airport, a (...) "
"We walked out of baggage claim and there was our representative waiting for us with with a sign with our name on it. It was a 10 minute walk to the water taxi area, (...) "