Venice Canals Gondola Ride and Serenade with Lunch or DinnerFor the quintessential Venetian experience, take a serenaded gondola ride on the canals of Venice, followed by lunch or dinner – depending on your (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute, Campo de la Salute Dorsoduro 1, 30123 Venice Italy
During this Gondola Ride you will admire the beautiful Santa Maria della Salute Church, built in the 17th century as a votive offering for the city's deliverance from the black plague.
Pass By: Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Just East Accademia Along Gran Canal, 30123 Venice Italy
Navigating along the Grand Canal, you will see the exterior of the building the hosts the famous Peggy Guggenheim Collection.
Pass By: Ponte dell'Accademia, Campo de la Carita, Venice Italy
Navigating along the Grand Canal, you will admire the Accademia Bridge, the only wooden bridge existing in Venice.
Pass By: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
The Gondola Ride will take you on the Grand Canal, the most famous S shaped Canal of Venice.
Pass By: Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto, Fondamenta Duodo o Barbarigo, 30124 Venice Italy
Palazzo Barbarigo stands out for its beautiful golden façade made of mosaics of Murano glass.
Pass By: Campo San Fantin, San Marco, 30124 Venice Italy
Campo San Fantin is a square close to La Fenice Theater, where you will enjoy a typical venetian dinner.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- A la carte dinner included
- A la carte lunch included
- Shared Gondola Serenade ( approx. 30 minutes)
- Meal (choice of two dishes) at Hostaria Ai Coristi Restaurant
- Glass of house wine
- Half bottle of mineral water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The gondola holds a maximum of 6 passengers. Please note this is not a private gondola ride
- Your Venice gondola ride provides a boat with a musician and singer for every eight gondolas in your flotilla
- All passengers dine at the same restaurant for lunch or dinner. If you require a private table please request this at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
April 1 to October 31
Reviews & ratings Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade with Dinner
"This was so much fun! The accordion player and the singer were like two Italian Uncles entertaining us! The experience was fantastic! I would recommend this (...) "
"We enjoyed our gondola ride very much. Would recommend to anyone . "
"Nothing could have made my experience any better. "
"everything was perfect. the ride, the restaurant, the weather. it was a dream come true for my wife. "
"We were late and unable to redeem our voucher at that the time, but the Viator vendor worked with us and allowed us to redeem for the next the day without any (...) "
"This was the most cheesy, romantic, wonderful experience! I highly recommend it! "
"How can I forget this lovely ride, it was magical just like the entire venice. The shared gondola ride was just amazing and the people whom I shared this ride with (...) "
"Amazing!!!! There were around 10 gondolas travelling with 6 tourists in each with a singer and a gentleman playing the accordion in the lead. We toured around the (...) "
"The tour was amazing it was my birthday so a fantastic way to celebrate it. I always recommend Vistor to all my friends and anyone who asks what to do on vacation. (...) "
"Loved this, so romantic and the meal was wonderful! "