Private Flavours of Lisbon: Wine and Tapas TourThe perfect evening in Lisbon? 2 glasses of authentic Portuguese wine, a chocolate shot of Ginjinha & 3 delicious bites will do the trick! (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
Enjoy wine and tapas in Lisbon with a local
Duration: 2 hours
- 2 glasses of Portuguese wine per person
- 3 traditional Portuguese bites per person
- 1 chocolate shot of Ginjinha per person
- Private guide
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra Food and drinks
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. A small additional cost is associated with this
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Reviews & ratings Private Flavours of Lisbon: Wine and Tapas Tour
"Lucians was very informative and knowledgeable about Lisbon and took us to areas we couldn’t have found otherwise. We had a great experience and would highly (...) "
"My private tour with Elisa was a great opportunity to meet sample local food, wine and culture, and meet the locals. I enjoyed green wine, red wine and their cherry (...) "
"Great! Camilla our tour guide was wonderful and full of history of Lisbon!! "
"This is a must if you're interested in learning about food culture and history of Lisbon! Our guide, Luis Varela, was amazing! "
"While Joa'o was really nice we didn't think so much of the tour. We didn't learn a lot about the city and we only had one glass of wine at one stop but not the other (...) "