Private Ice Caves, Waterfalls, Salt Mines from SalzburgOn this 9-hour day tour, you will enjoy 3 highlights. You will start your day with your private, local guide, and visit to the world’s largest ice (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Salzburg Private Tours, Rettenbachstraße 32, 5323 Ebenau, Austria
We will pick you up from your hotel or any of the location of the city of Salzburg
Stop At: Eisriesenwelt, Eishoehlenstrasse 30, Werfen 5451 Austria
Experience a miracle of nature visit the World of Ice Giants the largest Ice Caves in the world. One of the true wonders on earth, the Werfen Ice Caves are a wondrous underground world of natural ice sculptures and formations. Discover a world of natural beauty.
High above the village of Werfen, amid the magnificent mountain world of the Tennengebirge, we find the entrance to the world’s biggest explored labyrinth of ice caves, explore the panoramic view of Salzburg’s giant ice caves in Werfen on this truly unique journey
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Gollinger Wasserfall, Wasserfallstrasse, Golling an der Salzach Austria
On our way back to Salzburg we will stop near the fascinating late gothic pilgrimage church of St. Nikolaus, to visit the beautiful Golling waterfalls, the falls plunge 75 metres down two giant steps into the valley below. The thunderous Golling falls are one of the provinces most attractive and romantic natural monuments.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Salt Mine Hallein, Ramsaustrasse 3, Hallein 5422 Austria
An exciting journey deep into the Dürrnberg, where miners were hauling a treasure out into the daylight over 2500 years ago, one that took its rightful place right next to jewels and diamonds: known as "white gold".
For some 450 years, visitors from around the world have been entering the Hallein salt mine, deep inside the Dürrnberg. Which makes the Hallein salt mine the first in history to open its tunnels to the public. All were fascinated by the mysterious subterranean world. And to this very day, the mines which the Ancient Celts clawed meter-by-meter out of the Earth over 2500 years ago have lost none of their magical appeal.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Combine three Salzburg-area wonders in one tour
Private guide for just you and your party
Huge ice caves at Eisriesenwelt
Hallein salt mines, Salzwelten
Round-trip private transportation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's NOT inside
- Entrance fees expect to pay around Euros 48,- per person
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Eisriesenwelt
- Entry/Admission - Gollinger Wasserfall
- Entry/Admission - Salt Mine Hallein
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Any Hotel, Airbnb or private address in the city of Salzburg and nearer surrounding areas.
Reviews & ratings Ice Caves, Waterfalls, and Salt Mines Private Tour from Salzburg
"This was our first Private Tour using Viator. We have used Viator extensively, taking over 15 tours. Given this was a Private Tour, it was expensive. Really didn't (...) "
"3 into 1 !! we just loved it ! so many great memories and scenery "
"What an amazing day out. Manfred was my guide for the day and picked me up in time from my hotel, he even suggested bringing a change of clothes in case the weather (...) "