Taste Lisbon Walking TourWhat better way to really know a city than to try the local food? What we eat says a lot about us, our culture, our past and our present. And few (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
The tour begins on Augusta Street with an introduction to Portuguese and Lisbon food.
The tour then starts, which will mix history, interesting facts about Portugal and Lisbon's food culture and tips of places where to eat and drink with several carefully selected stops to taste some delicious typical food and drinks, on a route that will cover the Baixa, Chiado and Bairro Alto neighborhoods.
The tour ends back in the Baixa, with a light meal in a surprising setting.
Duration: 4 hours
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Local guide
- Food tasting
What's NOT inside
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult