City Sightseeing Bath Hop-On Hop-Off Bus TourExplore the beautifully historic Bath on a 24 hour unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour. With access to 37 stops across 2 routes, you'll discover (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Route Duration: 50 minutes
- High Street
- Grand Parade
- Manvers Street
- Corn Street
- Avon Street
- Westgate Buildings
- Queen Square
- Bath Assembly Rooms
- Brock Street
- Marlborough Buildings
- Weston Road
- Upper Bristol Road
- Comfortable Place
- Royal Avenue
- Milsom Street
- Terrace Walk
The Jane Austen Centre / No. 1 Royal Crescent / Bath Abbey / Assembly Rooms / Milsom Street / Museum of Bath Architecture / The Roman Baths / Herschel Museum of Astronomy / Henrietta Park / Holburne Museum / The Museum of Bath at Work / No. 1 Royal Crescent / Georgian Garden / Victoria Art Gallery
Operates: 9:40am - 6:30pm, every 12 minutes.
Route Duration: 45 minutes
- Manvers Street
- Terrace Walk
- North Parade
- Great Pulteney Street
- Holburne Museum
- Beckford Road
- The Bath Spa Hotel
- Quarry Road
- Bathwick Hill
- Widcombe Hill
- Rainbow Wood Farm
- Brassknocker Hill
- Claverton Down
- Ralph Allen School
- 5 Paddock Woods
- 130 North Rd
- Prior Park Gardens
- Middle Hill Lodge
- Bath Abbey Cemetery
- Prior Park Road
Holburne Museum / Henrietta Park / Victoria Art Gallery / Museum of Bath Architecture
Operates: 10:30am - 5:30pm, every 15 minutes.
- 24 hour hop-on hop-off bus pass
- On-board audio commentary provided in 10 languages + free headphones
- Booklet with discount coupons
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operates all year round, except on 25th & 26th December.
- City Tour runs daily, from 9:40am - 6:30pm, every 12 minutes. Duration - 50 minutes for full loop.
- Skyline Tour runs daily, from 10:30am - 5:30pm, every 15 minutes. Duration - 45 minutes for full loop.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Reviews & ratings City Sightseeing Bath Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
"The only way to see the city! "
"Tour guide great - gave us so much information about the sights of bath. Staff helpful and courteous. "
"It was the best way to get an overall tour of Bath, then I just got on and off without any long waits. "
"Very enjoyable. "
"Excellent tour of Bath if you are limited on time. "
"I would still book with Viator for my next tour. Everything was simple, fast, and hassle-free. "
"Enjoyed both the City and Skyline Tours with this one ticket. We used the hop-on hop-off several times which allowed us to get off and see the sights then back on to (...) "
"This was my second time using this pass and it comes with a Bath city scenic tour pass so make sure you realize your getting about two tours for the price of one! (...) "
"We caught the train to Bath ( the only way to travel there) and were straight on the Hop on Hop off Bus which enabled us to have a good look around Bath and decide (...) "
"Brilliant I used it to get around Bath for the whole weekend after I had taken both tours as although it says 24 hours it is in fact valid for 2 (...) "