Strasbourg to Alsace Wine Route Half-Day Tasting TourLet an expert guide introduce you to the Alsace region’s world-renowned wine on this half-day wine tour from Strasbourg. Traveling along the (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Route des Vins d'Alsace, 68000, Colmar France
Depart for a half-day Alsace wine tour and discover incredible Alsace wine landscape and taste excellent white wines.
Duration: 4 hours
- Professional guide
- 2 wine tastings
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free WiFi access on board
- Entry/Admission - Route des Vins d'Alsace
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult only tour, children under 18 years of age are not allowed
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
2: 4 Place de la Gare, 67000 Strasbourg, France
Reviews & ratings Alsace Wine Route: Half-Day Tasting Tour from Strasbourg
"Very pleasant driver/guide Friendly Vignerons, and generous tastings Nice journey Would definitely recommend "
"My husband and I visited Strasbourg in May. We booked the half-day tour and were absolutely delighted to spend the afternoon touring two vineyards on the Alsace Wine (...) "
"Simply great "
"Tasty wine, the guide was an expert and super friendly. "
"Pauline was absolutely fabulous!! She was friendly, intelligent and very accommodating. She went out of her way to make us feel welcome and our tour in Strasbourg (...) "
"The best tour ever! The guide was fantastic. The country side was beautiful and the wineries were amazing. "
"Our guide, Danielle, was pleasant and informative. "
"This was a perfect half-day tour. It ended up just being my husband and me on the tour so it was quite personalized. We cannot say enough good things about our guide (...) "
"Excellent tour. I thought I knew a little about wines but I discovered with pleasure that I had a lot to learn. The tastings were numerous at each of the 2 sites (...) "
"What a fantastic wine tour! Our guide Pauline was amazing - so knowledgeable about the region, and also about french wines in general. We visited two boutique (...) "