Strasbourg to Alsace Wine Route Full-Day Tasting TourGet the full experience of the famous French wine region of Alsace on this wine-tasting day trip from Strasbourg. With an informative guide, (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Route des Vins d'Alsace, 68000, Colmar France
Discover the gorgeous Alsace wine route including 3 guided white wine tastings at specially selected wineries.
Duration: 8 hours
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Professional guide
- 3 wine tastings
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free WiFi access on board
- Entry/Admission - Route des Vins d'Alsace
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult only tour, children under 18 years of age are not allowed
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Reviews & ratings Alsace Wine Route: Tasting Tour from Strasbourg
"Be sure to book the longer tour. [about 8 hour] It's Worth it. We visited 3 wineries with up to 6 wines at each. The tour guide spoke excellent English, was humerus (...) "
"My boyfriend and I ended up being the only two on the tour with Alvaro. His knowledge of the Alsace region and its wines is expansive, and he catered the experience (...) "
"Amazing day ... well worth it !! "
"My husband and I had such a great time on the wine tour! This was part of our honeymoon trip to France and this ended up being one of our favorite days. Alvaro our (...) "
"Had a wonderful day on this tour seeing this beautiful region of Alsace. Our guide, Florence, was extremely friendly and immediately put the group at ease. She was (...) "
"I couldn't be happier with this tour. The villages, wineries and winemakers we visited were all beautiful, the wines fantastic, and the transport top notch. Best of (...) "
"Awesome trip!! This is a underestimated area and a must do. Amazing picturesque villages, great local wine and a very knowledgable and accommodating guide. If you're (...) "
"We loved this tour! Alvaro was an incredible guide! He was our personal sommelier at every stop and made sure we got to taste the best of the region. He gave us so (...) "
"This is a wonderful day out for sightseeing as well as wine tasting. Worth every penny. Alvaro was our Spanish guide and was charming and knowledgeable. A brilliant (...) "
"A fantastic day!! Can not recommend this enough!! Our guide, Pauline, was superb. "