Salzburg Old Town Running TourLooking for a fun way to stay fit while you travel and explore new places. Why not combine the two. Come join us on a sight-run around Salzburg's (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
You'll be taken on a sight-run (approx 6KM) covering all there is to see in the historic and beautiful Old Town of Salzburg. A run-tastic way to keep fit while exploring a new city. You'll be entertained with stories, anecdotes and have plenty of opportunities for Insta worthy photo taking.
The run will be perfectly paced to absorb the atmosphere of Salzburg and take in your stunning surroundings. You'll come away, endorphins flowing, knowing and loving Salzburg as the locals do.
• Mirabell Palace and Gardens, Mirabellplatz 4, Salzburg 5020 Austria
• Salzburg, Salzburg, Austrian Alps
What's NOT inside
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers