Lisbon fado show small group including dinnerFeel the music that is a symbol of Portugal, while savoring the best typical dishes and drinking the best Portuguese (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Night panoramic view of Lisbon.
Pass By: Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Fado show and dinner
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
- Dinner with Fado Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Panoramic night view of the city of Lisbon
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lisbon
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's NOT inside
- Personal expenses
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tour does not operate November through March on Sundays
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
You can provide us your stay location and we will pick you up.
Reviews & ratings Lisbon fado show small group including dinner
"Honestly was prepared for a touristy horror fake fado show, but no, it was lovely. Daniel met us at the hotel, and took us on a tour of the illuminated sights of (...) "
"The fado show was very good but short. The dinner was a basic meal served fast just to have the guests out after 1h30'.The Lisbon night trip was an delight due to (...) "