Arrábida and Sesimbra Full Day - Private Tour from LisbonSouth of the Tagus river, in the Peninsula with the same name, the city of Setúbal in the Sado River Estuary is one of the most special places in (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Departure from Lisbon and visit the south side of Tejo River. Explore the small mountain of Arrábida with all its nature and taste the very good wines that it has to offer. Have lunch at the beautiful fishing village of Sesimbra. On the way back to Lisbon, visit the King Christ Statue.
• Gold Compass, Lisbon 1700-158 Portugal
- Bottled water
- Private Tour
What's NOT inside
- All Monuments and Museums entry fees
- Wine Tasting Cost
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We pick up all travelers at any Lisbon Hotel, Lisbon Cruise Terminal and Lisbon Airport
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Terminal