2 Hour Wine Tasting and Cheese Lunch with Guide in Portuguese Wine BarYou will enjoy your 2 hour Wine & Charcuterie Lunch, with your very own wine guide, in a small private group setting inside "From The Vine - Wine (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
You are invited to "From The Vine - Wine Tasting Bar" Lisbon's first wine tasting bar, to enjoy a private wine tasting with a cheese & charcuterie lunch. We will explore 6 different wines, each from a different region in Portugal. We will discuss the history of wine in Portugal, it's place in our culture, the different wine regions in the country, and the uniqueness of each wine that has been carefully selected to feature the region's terroir. The wines are paired with different local cheeses, meats and savory sides to highlight Portuguese food culture.
• Charcuterie and Cheese - Served with some bread and crackers
Your very own wine guide will take you through a journey of regions and culture, teach the techniques for tasting wine and share how wine has shaped Portugal's history. Our wine tasting will be paired with traditional cheeses and charcuterie all locally produced in Portugal. No other way will you be able to experience Portugal's wines all in one place. After our Wine & Cheese lunch, you too will be experts on Portugal's wine.
- Lunch - 6 wines from 6 different Portuguese wine regions paired with a tasting menu of cheese, charcuterie and savory snacks from local Portuguese producers
What's NOT inside
- Private transportation
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers