Typical Bolognese Lunch with a localLive an authentic culinary experience in Bologna. Learn about authentic Bolognese cuisine with a local and taste a special menu of Italian (...)
503 Service UnavailableNo server is available to handle this request.
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Bologna is known in Italy as "La Dotta, La Rossa, La Grassa", which translates as "the educated, the red, the fat". "Educated" is for the city’s university, the oldest in Europe and home to such intellectual greats as the novelist Umberto Eco. "Red" refers both to the red bricks that most of Bologna’s historic buildings and porticoes are made from, and to the city’s history of leftist politics. And "fat", of course, is for Bologna’s culinary history, one based on creamy pasta sauces and rich meat dishes.
Discover typical Bolognese cuisine with a local chef. Enter the home of Luciano your friendly chef, located in one of the most vibrant district of the city. Make a toast with fine Prosecco and begin your sensorial journey through genuine tastes.
Here's a sample menu:
- Local cold cuts with little toast and seasonal vegetables
- Bolognese Lasagna or tagliatelle
- parmigiano reggiano
- Typical tigelle
- Typical streghe croccanti
- Prosecco and San Giovese.
Learn all about local cuisine while tasting a delicious menu.
Get ready for an amazing experience in Bologna!
- 3-course meal, beverages, wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's NOT inside
- everything not mentioned in inclusions
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- the lunch is not available during National holidays
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers