A Taste of Strasbourg Food TourDiscover the picturesque city center of Strasbourg with us through six tastings of the local Alsatian specialties and listening to the stories (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place de la Republique, Quartier de la Neustadt, 67000, Strasbourg France
Where we begin our tour!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: La Petite France, Grand Île, Strasbourg France
A picturesque and historic area of Strasbourg
Pass By: Palais du Rhin, 2 Place de la Republique, 67000, Strasbourg France
The former Imperial Palace
Pass By: National and University Library, 4 Place de la Republique, 67070, Strasbourg France
Built in 1895, this library now holds more than 3 million volumes.
Pass By: Fontaine de Janus, Place Broglie, 67000, Strasbourg France
Created by Tomi Ungerer for the cities 2000 anniversary.
Pass By: Opera National du Rhin, 19 Place Broglie, 22601, Strasbourg France
The opera house in Strasbourg opened in 1821
Pass By: Maison Kammerzell, 16 Place de la Cathedrale, 67000, Strasbourg France
One of the most famous buildings of Strasbourg! It is one of the most ornate and well preserved medieval civil housing buildings in late Gothic architecture in the area formerly belonging to the Holy Roman Empire. Originally built in 1427.
Pass By: Place Gutenberg, Strasbourg France
One of the cities most famous squares
With the tour taking place near the train station, this experience is perfect for a day trip to Strasbourg! Visit a diverse range of local eateries and try their best offerings from a cheese-making farmer to a 14th-century wine cellar turned restaurant. Taste the best Alsatian gingerbread and even enjoy a local beer tasting!
Not only will the history fascinate you, but the food will inspire you. This quaint, picturesque city is the perfect spot to get away from the bustle of Paris and experience a side of France not many visitors get to see.
- Lunch - 6 amazing food stops
- Alcoholic Beverages - wine & beer tastings
- Local English speaking guide
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers