Porto Full - day TourVisit Porto city, just three and a half hour trip from Lisbon. We will show you the major highlights like a true northern local. Get a great (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Porto, Porto, Porto District, Northern Portugal
Visit the Porto wine cellars and taste some of the best wines
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ribeira, Porto, Portugal
Walk and chill on Douro river shore (ribeira) a very typical and beautiful area in Town.Lunch optional
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Porto Cathedral (Se Catedral), Terreiro Se, Porto 4050-573 Portugal
Visit the Cathedral of Porto and be overwhelmed with the landscape above the Douro river and all downtown city
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sao Bento Railway Station, Praca Almeida Garrett, Porto 4000-069 Portugal
Old railway station with Historical recreation in huge wall tiles
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Torre dos Clerigos, Rua Sao Filipe Neri, Porto 4050-546 Portugal
One of the icons of Porto the Clerics tower ( XVIII centuries ) with Barroco architecture and is 75 meters high gives you a 360 degrees perspective of the city.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Livraria Lello, Rua Carmelitas 144 Vitória, Porto 4050-161 Portugal
Visit Lello bookstore, one of the nicest in Europe with more then hundred years of knowledge written in books.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's NOT inside
- Tickets and lunch
- Minimum 2 pax's to carry out this Tour
- Entry/Admission - Torre dos Clerigos
- Entry/Admission - Livraria Lello
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We provide hotel pick-up and drop-off