A fun Sunday discovering Bologna's top coffee, pizza, gelato and more!Bologna is a city that has long been known for its great food and as a city that loves to eat well. It has been famous on both counts since the (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cook Italy, Via Marsala, 16, 40126 Bologna BO, Italy
In a small group of no more than 6 guests, explore the historic centre of this foodie city on foot with a passionate gourmet (passionate about top quality too!) enjoying the quaint streets and learning a little about Bologna's long history of gastronomic excellence - and how it is evolving right now - while walking under the beautiful arch covered walkways. The four food stops can be tailored to your preferences but here's the standard itinerary. Starting with the best classic breakfast coffee and pastries in town, we move on to pizza tasting of small and excellent pizza squares before enjoying an Aperitivo drink (and nibbles to go with it,) and we round off the tour with an excellent artisan gelato. Alternatives like sampling local cured meats or handmade chocolates can replace the stops in the sample itinerary.
- Snacks - Food and drink at the four stops: coffee and sweet or savoury pastry, 2 pizza squares and soft drink, Aperitivo (may be alcoholic or not) and nibbles, artisan gelato.
- Alcoholic Beverages - The Aperitivo may be alcoholic for those over 18 years of age.
What's NOT inside
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for Gluten intolerant visitors
- Not recommended for visitors driving to Bologna the day of the tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers