Mozart Concert and Dinner at Fortress Hohensalzburg with Amphibious SplashtourWe show you many sights such as the enchanting area around Mirabell palace, where one of the world-wide most beautiful wedding venues can be (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amphibious Splash Tours, Franz-Josef-Kai 1a, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
From the moment you board this world-wide unique Amphibian vehicle which has been specially built for Salzburg, this tour - unlike any other - begins. This is no ordinary tour, but a magical experience. The trip on the water and land with the concluding "splash down" into the Salzach, the live commentaries as well as the additional seven languages at your disposal all help to convey the sights of the city and its surroundings to you in an unbeatable way, the likes of which have never been seen before. Anyone who has not yet done this tour, has not yet truly seen Salzburg, the city of Mozart.
Starting with a cruise and descending out of the river Salzach at the Müllnersteg.
Continuing the tour via Mozart's residence, Mirabell Garden and further on the way with views to the Festival Area, Fortress Hohensalzburg and the Horse Pont
Arriving at the lake near to the Leopoldskron Palace, the famous Sound of Music filming location, for a marlvelous photo stop
Return via Mülln / Augustiner Bräustübl and back againwith a "splash-down" into the Salzach river to end the tour at the landing station/starting point
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fortress Hohensalzburg, Moenchsberg 34, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Fortress Funicular ascent & descent (no pick-up at the station)
After ascending with the funicular to the Fortress, the Panorama Restaurant is located on the right side at the exit. At this unique location you enjoy your dinner with marvelous views to Salzburg City and its surroundings.
Dinner Starting times: 6:00 pm January, February, March, April, September, Oktober, November, Dezember
6:30 pm May, June, July, August
MENU Cat. I:
- Salzburg pastry with butter and spread
- Creamy tomato soup with cream topping
- Chicken breast, stuffed with spinach on a rich rosemary sauce, noodles and mixed vegetables
Fish fillet with a herb sauce, parsley potatoes and vegetables
Vegetable strudel with a creamy sauce, served with herbed potatoes
- "Mozart dessert variety"
Menu is subject to change!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Best of Mozart Fortress Concert, Moenchsberg 34, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Experience Best of Mozart’s concerts at the world-famous Salzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg) and witness an unforgettable view of the town and province. Make this an unique experience while in Salzburg and enjoy an evening full of great music and excellent atmosphere.
Fortress Concert: 1.5 hours (with 15 min break)
Starting times: 8 pm April, September, October, November, December
8:30 pm May, June, July, August
Golden Hall (13.04.-31.10.2019)
Arms Hall (01.01.-12.04.2019 / 01.-23.11.2019)
Subject to modification!
Notice: The concert hall (only Golden hall) unfortunately does not provide disabled access for people with limited mobility.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Amphibious City Tour
- Fortress Railway ascent & decent
- Dinner (excl. drinks) in the Panorama Restaurant at the Fortress
- Best of Mozart Fortress Concert
- Entry/Admission - Amphibious Splash Tours
- Entry/Admission - Best of Mozart Fortress Concert
What's NOT inside
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Fortress Hohensalzburg
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At Dinner & Concert dress code smart casual, no shorts, no T-shirts
- Vegetarian option is available
- Please convert your E-Ticket 20 minutes prior to departure at the Ticket Counter. (Landingstation Makartsteg)
- Minimum age is 4 years
- • Notice: The concert hall (only Golden hall) unfortunately does not provide disabled access for people with limited mobility.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers