Guided Hamburg City Bike TourDiscover Hamburg on a 3.5-hour guided bike tour. Your tour guide will show you the main sights and tell you all the important facts, figures and (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Your guided 3.5-hour bike tour starts at in the district of St. Pauli. After a stop at Heiligengeistfeld, including its massive bunker from WWII and the football stadium of FC St. Pauli, you will continue towards Alster Lakes in the city center.
Cycle along the Jungfernstieg, stop at the town hall as well as in the warehouse district, Speicherstadt, from the 19th century. Next, you will get to Hamburg's youngest district HafenCity, including Hamburg's youngest sight, the concert house Elbphilharmonie.
Coming back, the tour stops at a city landmark, St. Michael's Church, before going back into St. Pauli with the last stops above the landing bridges and near the Red Light District along the Reeperbahn.
- All necessary equipment included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Tour escort/host
- Use of bicycle and helmet
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, in case of heavy rainfall a walking tour will be offered
- English tour departs afternoons (2.30pm) daily. German tour departs mornings (10.30am) daily, and afternoon (2.30pm) on Friday & Saturday
- Please be at the meeting point 10min. before the tour starts
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Reviews & ratings Guided Hamburg City Bike Tour
"An enjoyable way to spend 3 hours on a bicycle and see Hamburg. Our guide, Joeryn (spelling?) was very good and we learned a lot about Hamburg. The bikes were very (...) "
"This was the best bike tour of three that I took on my holiday and the guide was very conscientious of his charges as well as showing a wealth of knowledge. Good (...) "
"The guide was very good but riding itself was difficult due to the amount of people out and about. It was a lot of starting and stopping. We did see a lot of the (...) "
"Lisa was a wonderful host/guide and gave us a very interesting insight into her Hamburg. Would certainly recommend the tour. "
"We really enjoyed our ride around Hamburg. It is a great way to get to know the different city neighborhoods. Tim, our guide, was very friendly and (...) "
"Good tour but bikes need to be better. "
"Nice and knowledgeable guide and in a small and nice international gruop. The tour gave a good into to the city. he weather was good also (...) "
"Prima gids met passie werden de hoogtepunten toegelicht en bezocht. fietsen zijn uitstekend. "
"The bike tour was really interesting. It gave a great prospective of the City and its history. Our guide Tim was cordial, informative and a pleasure to be in the (...) "
"We thoroughly enjoyed this bike tour! There were various stops along the ride which allowed us to briefly rest and rehydrate. We saw so much of Hamburg yet the ride (...) "