Salzburg: Mirabell Palace Classical Concert at the Marble HallExperience the skill and dedication of soloists and ensembles channelling the spirit and the Salzburg music tradition of Mozart. Revel in a (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Visit: Schlosskonzerte Mirabell, Mirabellplatz 4 Marble Hall at Mirabell Palace, 1st floor, Salzburg 5020 Austria
• Experience classical music on an outstanding level at the baroque Marble Hall of Mirabell Palace.
• Listen to the works of Mozart and his contemporaries at a place where even Young Mozart performed.
• The Marble Hall is considered to be one of the most beautiful and historically significant concert halls of Salzburg and the world.
• Mirabell Palace with its gorgeous baroque Gardens was built in 1606 by Prince-Archbishop Wolf-Dietrich. The name is composed of "mirabile" (admirable) and "bella" (beautiful).
• Today selected classical concerts with exceptional ensembles, soloists and chamber orchestras take place at this unique venue.
• A majority of our concerts are played on historical instruments from Mozart´s time.
• Enticing concert programs promise an evening of culture and delight of the Old World.
The baroque Marble Hall of Mirabell Palace is considered to be one of the most beautiful and historically significant concert halls in Austria. In its glory days, the Mozart family performed here for Salzburg´s royalty.
- Live concert
- Seat in booked category: Cat. I (numbered seats in rows 1-10), Cat. II (open seating behind Cat. I)
- Free cloakroom
- Entry/Admission - Schlosskonzerte Mirabell
What's NOT inside
- Food and Drinks (refreshments and small Snacks available)
- Programme in German / English (available)
- CDs (available)
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Exchange your voucher at the box office for the ticket between 6 pm and 7:30 pm
- Concert starts at 8 pm, doors open at 7:30 pm
- No admission after beginning of the concert
- One intermission (approx. 15 min)
- Refreshments (alcoholic / nonalcoholic) and small snacks available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
Reviews & ratings Salzburg: Mirabell Palace Classical Concert at the Marble Hall
"This was a classical concert with selections from multiple composers. The performers included a trio with a piano, a clarinet, and a cello. They were excellent (...) "
"The grounds are beautiful and the concert at the palace was incredible. It’s a Salzburg must that needs to be on your list of things to (...) "
"There is no doubting that we absolutely loved the intimate performance that the Mirabell Palce provided. It was magic and we highly recommend this (...) "
"Great performance, great building, we were under the impression to live a true Mozart’s concert An opportunity not be missed "
"Having two degrees in music and a professional classical musician myself, I am no stranger to evaluating concerts. These musicians performed an outstanding concert (...) "
"Fantastic ensemble playing Mozart and Vivaldi in the most beautiful room in the wonderful Mirabel Schloss. "
"Performers were outstanding and having the experience in the same room where Mozart once played for royalty was simply awesome ! "
"The music was fantastic and the room gorgeous. The seating was very tight. You could hardly get to your assigned seat as the chairs were very close. I was sitting in (...) "
"This is a fun experience, but is really just something you do to tell people that you went to classical concert in Vienna. As far as the concert goes, the musicians (...) "