River Cruise & Hellbrunn Palace & world-famous watertrick fountains in SalzburgJoin this 2.5-hour tour and enjoy seeing the scenery of Salzburg Old Town, natural landscape from the water as well as a visit to the baroque (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
Starting with the boat cruise you enjoy the Old City scenery, the natural landscape of the Salzach combined with the exclusive residential area and the magnificent "Hagen" and "Tennen" mountain range.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Hellbrunn, Fuerstenweg 37, Salzburg 5020 Austria
After arrival at the Hellbrunn jetty our London double decker bus will take you (a five-minute drive) to the enchanting Baroque Palace Hellbrunn. There, you will have an exclusive admission to the world-renowned trick water fountains. After the guided tour you will have time to visit the beautiful rooms in Hellbrunn Palace with an audio-guide. Also the Gazebo from the world famous movie "Sound of Music" can be visited in the gardens there. Afterwards, we will bring you with our historical London double decker bus back to the Old City jetty, where your journey started.
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- River Cruise on the Salzach River
- Transfer from landing station Hellbrunn to Palace Hellbrunn with our original London Doubledeckerbus
- Fast track to the world famous water trick fountains
- Visit Hellbrunn Palace with Audio Guides
- Transfer back from Hellbrunn Palce to the city with the London Doubledeckerbus
- Entry/Admission - Salzburger Altstadt
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Hellbrunn
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
Reviews & ratings River Cruise & Hellbrunn Palace & world-famous watertrick fountains in Salzburg
"Non-refundable, so be sure before you book. I double booked by mistake, and was stuck with the double cost. Tour itself was very good, worth it. Been to Salzburg (...) "
"Beautiful day for a river cruise! We departed on time for the trip to Hellbrunn Palace. The Captain pointed out some note worth buildings, and sadly the cruise ended (...) "
"This was a nice way to see Salzburg. We had a beautiful day and it was worth the extra money to board the boat early. Very nice. "
"this was a lovely trip and the trick fountains definitely worth the visit. I have enjoyed all my Viator trips, but this one was slightly disorganised. The bus driver (...) "
"Hellbrunn Palace is great a lot of fun. I recommend it. The boat trip was fine. Only complaint was the size of the group for the tour at the palace. It was much too (...) "
"Our British boat captain and bus driver was delightful. The outdoor tour of Hellbrunn was very interesting, to say the least! My father had seen this before 64 years (...) "
"The boat trip was fine with a fun commentary from the captain. The Trick fountains at Hellbrunn were hilarious but there was no time to go round the Palace. You need (...) "
"The only problem was the tour was in 3 languages english being last. So by the time explanation of what we were to look at we had already passed (...) "
"The boat trip is too short. Maybe because we did only one way. The rest of the group who took only a boat tour probably enjoyed the ride better. The Palace is (...) "