Salzburg Sightseeing City Cruise on Salzach RiverEnjoy this 40 minute river cruise in a modern boat with up to 1200 HP. Especially build for the river Salzach, draught of only 38 cm. Unique (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
Experience the nicest side of Salzburg with Tour I. Beginning at the "Markatsteg" in the centre of the Old City, you cruise past the impressive town scenery, the natural landscape of the Salzach, along to the exclusive residential area in the south of the City, and finally, views of the magnificent Hagen" and "Tennen" mountain range, the northern ridge of the Berchtesgadener Alps - and back, where at the end of your trip the Panoramic speed boat "dances" for its passengers.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- 40 minutes River Cruise on the Salzach River
- Entry/Admission - Salzburger Altstadt
What's NOT inside
- Food & Drinks
- Hotel pickup and hotel drop-off
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
Reviews & ratings Salzburg Sightseeing City Cruise on Salzach River
"Here I would say i was very happy to see a lady as a captain and she was amazing worth a visit. this cruise was also not very far from where we were (...) "
"A great cruise. The Captain of the boat was informative and friendly. His commentary on the points of interest and the history of trade along the river made for a (...) "
"Very good views from different angle. Most informative. "
"We had a really nice trip along the river with this cruise. The captain was a very pleasant englishman who entertained the kids well. It was very warm inside the (...) "
"It was a rainy day but nice to go down the river. Very short tour compared to others and difficult to see as you can not move around on (...) "