Bath&Beyond: (Full Day) Driver-Guided Experience - Glastonbury, Wells & CheddarThe tour will: - be delivered by the UK's only qualified tourist guides - the internationally respected BLUE BADGE registered / fully insured / (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wells Cathedral Cathedral Green, Wells BA5 2UE England
Personal guided tour of this stunning cathedral (small voluntary contribution requested by church).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Glastonbury Abbey, Abbey Gatehouse Magdalene Street, Glastonbury BA6 9EL England
Ruins, legends & more
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Cheddar Gorge Cheese Company, The Cliffs Cheddar Gorge, Cheddar BS27 3QA England
Visit the famous cheese shop in the famous Cheddar gorge, then travel trough the gorge and view the stunning rocks, mountain goats, scenery.
Duration: 1 hour
- be delivered by the UK's only qualified tourist guides - the internationally respected BLUE BADGE registered / fully insured / Institute of Tourist Guiding qualified guides.
- ensure the clients will take away a complete understanding of the tour location, including how it fits into the history and geography of the UK as a whole.
- be informative, interesting, appropriately entertaining!
- be undertaken by a fully licensed, insured, qualified / advanced driver (Institute of Advanced Motorists).
- be undertaken in a luxury specified SUV, licensed for a maximum of 4 passengers.
The price is for the full day and for you and family / friends (up to the maximum of 4 passengers) - you will be transported, with commentary as appropriate en route, then guided around the sites listed and the surrounding areas / towns as appropriate. Each tour will be as flexible as possible, allowing you to experience whatever takes your fancy!
- Private transportation
What's NOT inside
- Entry/Admission - Wells Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Glastonbury Abbey
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The fixed price services / excursions offered here start from / return to any hotel / location in the city of Bath. This fixed price service is not for any form of transfer / guiding service where luggage is being transported or where the drop-off is not the same as the pick-up point. Please contact me on the following if you require a bespoke transfer / guiding service:
e: firstname.lastname@example.org / m: +44 7773 42 98 71