Lisbon Tomar and Almourol Castles Full-Day Small-Group TourGo on a quest for the Knights Templar legacy in Tomar region. Marvel with the Convento de Cristo, one of Portugal's most unique and impressive (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Begin your excursion with pickup at your Lisbon hotel and board a private, air-conditioned car destined for the route taken by Tomar, a historic city replete with beautiful testaments to the past.. Here, you’ll discover the significance of the UNESCO-listed Convent of Christ and delve deeper into the history of the Knight’s Templar. See, too, two Templar churches and the Synagogue of Tomar. Then you will try the “Ginja” and go to Constância for lunch. Then you will visit the Almourol Castle and feast your eyes on a fine example of 12th-century military architecture. Your tour concludes with drop-off at your Lisbon hotel. This is a tour for a group with a maximum of 8 persons to give you a fully personalized experience, and to provide the best day possible on your holidays.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate