Strasbourg Old District : Private Walking TourStrasbourg, capital of Europe and Alsace, has a historical and architectural heritage that makes it the richest city in Alsace. Its city centre (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre Dame de Strasbourg, Place de la Cathedrale, 67000, Strasbourg France
See the outside of the Cathedral
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Maison Kammerzell, 16 Place de la Cathedrale, 67000, Strasbourg France
See the outside of the house
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Petite-France, 67000 Strasbourg, France
Famous district known for its cobbled streets, canals and half-timbered houses
Pass By: Grand'Rue, 67000 Strasbourg, France
One of the most commercial streets in the city
- Tour Guide
What's NOT inside
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees to monuments or museums
- Entry/Admission - Maison Kammerzell
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Free for children from 0 to 6 years old
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate